Monday, December 28, 2009

My Beautiful Wife

I see you as a beautiful women of kindness and love,
With a big heart for others that your always thinking of.

I love how you smile it makes your eyes shine and twinkle,
Or your laugh when its funny if its not just a wrinkle.

I love your way of hugging and holding me close,
Or staring at my face and smiling, loving me most.

You mean more to me than anything in life,
I'm happy the Lord did make you my wife.

I've looked for your love in all the wrong place,
But I find it in your eyes when I look at your face.

I want to remember our days in a paradise,
I never took you for granted and you always looked nice.

My heart sings songs of happiness when I'm in your heart,
And cries out for your love when we are apart.

I just need you to know that I always am here,
I will never leave your heart nor create any fear.

You gave me your heart and I gave you mine,
I hope that you love me till the end of time.

I want to die in your arms in a peaceful place,
If I had one wish, I wish that I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment