Sunday, November 8, 2009

Collection of Love Quotes


Everybody have something to say about love. Either love this or love that. Be it cynical, meaningful, sad, cute or funny and the beloved list goes on. Some quotes may inspire and strengthen your belief about love while other quotes can be treated as cute jokes that reflect the unpleasant parts of your love. 

my lost love quotes:

Even if she doesn't like me tomorrow,
I knew she loved me yesterday.

They say no matter how dark the night is,
the sun always rises again ...
I say lost love makes one realize that
no matter how bright the day is,
the sun will always set again.

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

To love and win is the best thing.
To love and lose, the next best.

Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.

What is the point of life if you are
not spending it with someone you love?

Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you.
On the outside, I'm living, pretending that I've forgotten you.

Everytime I think of you, I'm sad.
Everytime I hear you're name, I'm mad.
But everytime I think of how you made me feel, I'm glad.

Some say it is a sin to love,
I never did ask why,
But, if I sin in loving you,
I'll sin until I die!

If I knew missing you was going to be a part of my life,
I never would have let you in.

No matter how much it'll hurt me to see you,
my most loved lost one,
all that I wish is look into your eyes once again.

Losing you is like losing my heart.

It's a horrible thing to see your lost love walk past you with another guy,
and it's the worst thing to know that you made a mistake in letting her go.

I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you.
That sooner or later I would come to believe it.
But I now realize that by lying,
it makes me want you even more.

Once you find someone you really love
try your hardest not to lose them,
because you will never get over
the feeling of loneliness.

The biggest mistake in my life that I
have ever done was to let you go.
And, I realize that if you come back to me,
I would never leave you again. I Promise You.

I spent last night dreaming of your eyes
But your hair kept getting in the way
Your lips dropped in to tell me how you'd been
But when I tried to kiss them
My pillow told me I missed them.
I Miss You.

The hardest thing I've done is acting like i hate you,
When really i love you more than you will ever know.

I wanna be remembered as the guy who always smiled.
the one who could always brighten your day with love and care.

How can I forget you when your always on my mind?
How can I not want you when your all I want inside?
How can I let you go when I can't see us apart?
How can I not love you when you control my heart?

Without you there is no love.
Without you there is no me.
Without you there is nothing.
So I'm asking, baby, please don't leave me!!

I always knew looking back on the tears
would make me laugh,
but I never knew looking back on the laughs
would make me cry. I want you back!

You're not worth the tears,
you're not worth the heartache.
I don't know why I gave you the time.
You're not worth the pain,
you're not worth the emptiness.
I don't know why I wish you were mine.

I understand that with loves comes pain,
but why did i have to love so much?


Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

to you:
I LOVE YOU...



No comments:

Post a Comment