Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Final Letter


To;

          You

All the words you said to me,
That seemed to be so true.
Were nothing but thoughtless lies,
That I thought would never come from you.



They seemed so real and seemed so true.
I was beginning to think
That I was in love with you.



But I should of known it was all an act, 
That I was just another part.
Just another guy to add 

To your list of broken hearts.


I wonder why I still think about you, 
After all your lies and sweet talking words.
I think its because you made me feel 

Like I was your special guy.


I thought I was, I thought you cared, and that I was the only one. 
But all you wanted to have was just fun of breaking my heart.


I could never be with you
After what I knew.
You never had time for me... 

Thats what this is mostly all about.


I'm not telling you exactly what I know.
You can deny it all you want,
But i'm deciding to let you go.



But I will never forget you not matter how hard I try.
Cause you were a part of my life before.
I will always remember you in my years to come
Until my eternal good-bye.



Wishing you all the best & good luck in your wonderful life.
Memories are the best souvenirs,
and never be sad for what is over,
just be glad that it was once yours.



From;
                Me

No comments:

Post a Comment